ONLINE APPLICATION FOR ENROLMENT
**Please note that all online applications will require you to bring hard copies of all supporting documents to the school. All required signatures will be done when you bring the supporting documents.
Thank you for choosing Roosevelt High School as a possible school for your child. Before completing this form, please take note of the following:
- Preference will be given to pupils whose parents live or work within the school's feeder area or have a sibling enrolled in the school.
- Financial assistance will not be granted to parents who reside outside the school's catchment area. NB: Attendance at a local primary school does not guarantee enrolment.
- Any Fraudulent documentation will result in deregistration of candidate with immediate effect.
**REQUIRED DOCUMENTS TO ACCOMPANY APPLICATION
- Certified copy of learner's unabridged birth certificate.
- Latest school report.
- Certified copies of both parents' or guardians' ID documents.
- Proof of address: Only the following original utility bills will be accepted: Joburg water, Water and electricity or SARS returns.
- If leasing: A copy of the lease agreement and utility bill of lessor.
- Certified copy of the COURT ORDER GRANTING GUARDIANSHIP (if applicable)
- Certified copy of DIVORCE AGREEMENT (if applicable).
- Copy of IRP5 (Both Parents).
- Proof of permanent employment for both parents / guardians.
- Copy of salary slip for both parents / guardians or 3 months’ bank statements.
- Certified copies of passports (Immigrants only).
- Certified copy of study permit (Immigrants only).
Applications for 2018 can now be done online.
Online applications should be completed in two phases which must BOTH be completed:
1. GDE Applications via http://www.gdeadmissions.gov.za
Applications open on Tuesday, 2 May 2017 at 08:00
**Please note that all online applications will require you to bring hard copies of ALL supporting documents to the school WITH THE "Additional Information Form".
All required signatures will be done when you bring the supporting documents.
Download Additional Information Form 2018